Updated post from the one I did ages ago
- He was Red Rum’s (famous 1970’s horse, for those who don’t know) stableboy.
- His parents told him his dog was dead, when it was actually in Scunthorpe.
- He was taught to be a bingo caller.
- He has been attacked by a snake charmer and his snake.
- He once picked up a hitch-hiker and scared him so much he cried.
- He got juggling lessons so that he could impress his son.
- He managed to keep his car running for two months by cracking an egg into it every day.
- There was a saying is his old school that ‘if Lee Mack can pass his Geography O-Level, anyone can’.
- When he was six, he was thrown out of ballroom dancing lessons.
- He trained for the Paris Marathon but pulled out when his doctor advised him that one of his legs is shorter than the other.
- He once had to show his boss an ‘intimate part of his body’ to prove why he was late for work.
- When he’s at home, he amuses himself by shaving half of his face and pretends to be two people having a conversation.
- He once helped his mum and dad look for something they’d lost using a Ouija board.
- He spent a entire year making just one small keyring in his plastic work’s class.
- He used twins for his tryout spot at the Hackney Empire to convince the audience he could teleport people. (Twins Rob and Will were the mystery guests)
- He donated his dibber to the British Lawnmower Museum.
- He used a bum double for a scene in Not Going Out.
- He shaved a beard that he had being growing for weeks because he didn’t want David to think he was copying him.
- He got stuck in a men’s toilet for half an hour because he couldn’t find the door.
Courtney’s Comedy Countdown
↳ 6 Favorite Panel Shows: Would I Lie To You (2/6)
WILTY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FUCKING FOOTBALL.
- Aged 5, he wrote to Playskool to suggest how the BBC should resolve their union conflict.
- When he was 23, he had to talk his way out of a fight with a paper boy.
- He believes disaster will occur if he doesn’t adhere to his special alarm clock system.
- His first word was ‘Hoover’.
- He had received only one gift from a fan- which was bundle of socks.
- When he was little, he used to dress himself as an 18th century nobleman.
- As a child as his grandparent’s house, he had a little bell that he would ring if he wanted anything.
- The screensaver on his phone is a photo of his living room carpet.
- The only concert he has ever been to was by Shirley Bassey.
- He had to prize his door open for the last two years, ever since the door handle fell off.
- His driver refuses to drink pints because his hands are too small (Driver Paul was the ‘This is My’ guest).
- As a child, he had a special way of communicating with Captain Kirk in Star Trek episodes.
- He has a special travel dressing gown, and is the one item he always packs when he goes on holiday.
- When he was 12, he saved up all his pocket money to buy a boat he never used.
- His parents forced him to have a new kitchen fitted because his flat embarrassed them.
WILTY clip from the new series 6x03…. nice to see Miranda & Lee are on the same team again :)