This is the funniest thing I have seen in ages.
6 Favorite Panel Shows
Would I Lie To You [5/6]
Felt like I haven’t done a comedy quiz in a while- so I feel I will do one now. This is not a day-to-day one! You can either answer in straight/ put this in someone’s ask box.
This one is about panel shows (duh!)
I’m in the process of capping the shit out of this episode but here’s a sneak preview because snorkel parka music practice room :L
WILTY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FUCKING FOOTBALL.
- Aged 5, he wrote to Playskool to suggest how the BBC should resolve their union conflict.
- When he was 23, he had to talk his way out of a fight with a paper boy.
- He believes disaster will occur if he doesn’t adhere to his special alarm clock system.
- His first word was ‘Hoover’.
- He had received only one gift from a fan- which was bundle of socks.
- When he was little, he used to dress himself as an 18th century nobleman.
- As a child as his grandparent’s house, he had a little bell that he would ring if he wanted anything.
- The screensaver on his phone is a photo of his living room carpet.
- The only concert he has ever been to was by Shirley Bassey.
- He had to prize his door open for the last two years, ever since the door handle fell off.
- His driver refuses to drink pints because his hands are too small (Driver Paul was the ‘This is My’ guest).
- As a child, he had a special way of communicating with Captain Kirk in Star Trek episodes.
- He has a special travel dressing gown, and is the one item he always packs when he goes on holiday.
- When he was 12, he saved up all his pocket money to buy a boat he never used.
- His parents forced him to have a new kitchen fitted because his flat embarrassed them.